AutoDock Suite Help Center
AutoDock Mailing List
How To Subscribe
If you want to subscribe and be notified as soon as a new email gets submitted to the mailing list click here
(or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with no subject and only the text “subscribe autodock” in the body of the email)
Once you are subscribed you can submit to the mailing list by sending emails to email@example.com.
Your request is usually approved within 24 hours.
How to Unsubscribe
To unsubscribe click here, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with no subject, and only the text “unsubscribe autodock” in the body of the email.
ADL, the AutoDock Mailing List, is a great way to connect with the AutoDock user community and share experiences and ask for advice. It is intended for novice and expert users of the ligand-protein and protein-protein docking software available in the AutoDock Suite.
- The mailing list is a community of people that have common interests in molecular modeling software related to docking and AutoDock, and are here for learning or helping others.
- If you are having issues, please provide sufficient information to understand what the problem might be and help you solving it (“Program X doesn’t work” doesn’t work)
- This list will provide a forum for users to share experience, to ask questions about things not covered in the documentation, and hopefully, to get answers to these questions. Questions may range from the technical to the scientific, but should be about docking molecules using AutoDock and its associated programs and utilities.
- Discussion of any peer-reviewed publications that result from AutoDock’s use is to be encouraged.
- The list is a great forum to exchange ideas, docking strategies and parameters, and scripts. In particular, readers are encouraged to share any scripts or pieces of code that might benefit the entire community.
- Suggestions for new features are also welcome.
- Announcements of new software versions and functionalities will be made on this list.
- Anyone with questions about obtaining the AutoDock source code should read the AutoDock web page
- Please note that AutoDock Mailing List is not moderated and subscription to the Mailing List is required to post. Otherwise, postings from non-members are placed on hold.
- Comments that are offensive, disrespectful or do not pertain to the direct purpose of the mailing list (see above) are not allowed, and users violating these rules will be banned without notice.
We would like to remind everyone that the CCSB is not funded to provide individualized support for AutoDock, so we cannot guarantee that all questions will be answered by us; however, the hope is that those who have experienced a similar problem before will be able to help others with the same problem, thanks to the emerging community of AutoDock users. At the same time, we will be able to improve AutoDock and continue to give back to the scientific community.